Sunday 17 December 2006

Some days just feel so rubbish don't they! i mean like today. woke up at ten to seven in the morn with Masterdon pumping on my CD alarm! on a sunday! yeah i have to go swimming at 9 but that doesn't mean my alarm should go off that early. grr!

Anyway then there was no milk so i could have no breakfast. I thought i would be fine etc but when i got in the pool it was so horrible! My belly groaned and i couldn't breathe and garrr!!! yeuahch.

So that has been my terrible day so far. Actually there was a great bit but still....

But lets not get down about things.

3 comments:

molly said...

life without milk is obviously going to be a horrible day.

my sincerest condolences.

Alison said...

aww don't worry, we all get our crappy days and they always suck, but tomorrow will most likely be better :)

Katie said...

Thank you so much for your comment I appreciate you stopping by and hope you continue to!! I hate days like that as well...having no milk, or even worse having milk but then learning that it is sour is really an awful way to start off the day! But as we all know, "the sweet wouldn't be as sweet without the sour".