Friday 15 December 2006

My First Blog!

Here it is- my first blog! I don't really know what to write so i guess I'll just ramble on.....
So about me:
  • My name is Pearl and I am a 14 year old living in Exeter, England
  • I love most music but non mainstream indie is my fav atm
  • Fashion is one of the things I love to bits, as is art, Rimmel sweet jelly lipgloss, singing, swimming and most other sports
  • Most of my time is spent with my friends- often bitching about how life basically sucks! (hence "The Cynical Life...)
  • Singstar is the most awesome game ever but I also adore Halo 2.
  • The best movies are Underworld, Nightmare Before Chrismas, all Scary Movies (1,2,3 and 4) But the one above all the others is Ghost World! (with Thora Birch and Scarlett Johansson scuse spelling)
  • I'm a bisexual not a lesbian as everyone seems to say! I'm not just doing it to be cool either.

And that is all for now! mwah xxxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heya Pearly! Bitching is the best oui oui! Cya on saturday daaaaaaarling!

xxxxxxxxxx
p.s Love your Blog cant wait to see more!

Tru said...

welcome to blogging and cograts